For SICONS, LLC (Commercial Sales)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all RMA requests and to obtain a valid RMA number.
All product returns must meet SICONS’ return policies in order for SICONS to issue a return order. If SICONS has return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers, SICONS only accepts the return of products that fall within one of these categories within FIFTEEN (15) DAYS, assuming this falls within the return rights with its manufacturers/suppliers*, from the date of SICONS’ invoice. :
- Factory Sealed (in fully resalable condition – i.e. no stickers, markings, etc.)
- Defective or Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- Open – Non Defective
* If it does not fall within the return rights policy of the manufacturer/supplier, such that SICONS can get full reimbursement on a return as well, then all such returns shall be rejected and there shall be no refund.
IF SICONS DOES NOT HAVE RETURN RIGHTS TO THE MANUFACTURER, THE PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Types of returns that you can request from SICONS:
- Replacement returns of products damaged on arrival -If requested, a replacement order can be created and SICONS ships the replacement product as soon as the product is available.
- Cross-Shipment returns of DOA products – If you have a net-terms open account, SICONS ships the replacement product immediately; you ship the damaged product, and the packages cross in transit.
- Credit returns of undamaged products – Credit returns may be available depending on a variety of conditions. You ship the product; when it is received, SICONS credits your account. Custom-configured products cannot be returned for credit.
Products returned for any reason other than Dead on Arrival (DOA), Defective, or Open – Non Defective, must be in resaleable condition (no stickers, etc.), complete and unused, and the outer seal must not have been opened or re-taped. Product boxes that do not meet the condition specified on the return order are often not eligible for return and will be returned back to the customer.
All eligible returns will receive a Credit that will be issued at current pricing or original purchase price, whichever is lower. SICONS will also add any fees assessed by the manufacturer/supplier.
For your Returns Order to be issued and honored, your Accounts with SICONS must be current.
Products Returned Without a Valid Returns Order: Products not authorized for return shall be defined as an “unauthorized return”. Unauthorized returns may be returned to you at your expense or SICONS may, in its sole discretion, issue a credit for the current price or the cost of goods less a 30
percent handling fee. SICONS will not be liable for any loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
Custom Orders/Products Returns Not Allowed: All orders that require configuration or assembly of product to meet customer specifications or any product identified by SICONS are non-cancelable
and may not be returned to SICONS. The customer is responsible for the full payment of the order once a purchase order has been sent to SICONS.
Additional Products Not Eligible for Returns:
- End-of-Life Products
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Products
Any in-stock products will be shipped within 2-5 business days via standard delivery. Customers will be notified for any back-order products and will be given the option to either cancel the order or continue with the order. Any back-order products will be shipped within 2-5 business days once the product is back in stock.
d.b.a Simplified IT Consulting